2015 Calendar of Events
Further information and tickets for all social events are available from Pat Smith tel: 01206 825622 or Jean Coverley email email@example.com
- Saturday 7th February - Wivenhoe Society Post Christmas party William Loveless Hall. Music by Short People, plus two course buffet supper. 7.30 for 8.00pm. Licensed bar. Tickets £15 members, £18 non-members from 01206 825622 or 07708020842 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday 1st March - Spring Riverbank Clean-up
Meet at 10 am. station car park Wivenhoe - Bags will be provided but bring gloves and suitable footware.
(We usually finish at around 12 noon)
Friday 13th March Talk by Adam Wighteman 8pm at the Nottage
'Archaeological Excavations at W & G - Discovery of the Fenwick Treasure.'
Members £4, Non-members £5. Tickets from 07708020842 or 01206825622 or email@example.com
Wednesday 25th March - Wivenhoe Society AGM Nottage 7.30pm.
Sunday 3rd May 1pm - Dedication of tree to Steve Ford.
Thursday 14th May - Opening of the Chapel Museum
- Saturday/Sunday 16th/17th May - Wivenhoe Open Gardens.
Many gardens will be open to the public. 11.00am to 5.00pm
(£4 each, accompanied children, free)
- Sunday 13th September - Crabbing Competition
Sunday 20th Sept. - Walk around Wivenhoe with Doreen Brim & John Stewart
- Sunday 4th October - Autumn Riverbank Clean-up CANCELLED
- Friday 27th Nov. - Wine Tasting. 8 p.m. Royal British Legion - The Quay. Members £6, Non-members £8
For tickets - contact Pat Smith on 01206 825622 or Jean Coverley email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday 28th November - Christmas Craft Fair William Loveless Hall. 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- contact Pat Smith on 01206 825622 or Jean Coverley email email@example.com