2016 Calendar of Events
Further information and tickets for all social events are available from Pat Smith tel: 01206 825622 or Jean Coverley 07708020842 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday 6th February - Wivenhoe Society Post Christmas 50th Anniversary Party William Loveless Hall. Music by Short People, plus two course buffet supper. 7.30 for 8.00pm. Licensed bar. Tickets £15 members, £18 non-members from 01206 825622 or 07708020842 or email email@example.com.
- Sunday 6th March - Spring Riverbank Clean-up
Meet at 10 am. station car park Wivenhoe - Bags will be provided but bring gloves and suitable footware.
(We usually finish at around 12 noon)
- From Friday 12th February until Friday 11th March
Exhibition Celebrating 50 years of the Wivenhoe Society.at Wivenhoe Public Library
- Friday 18th March - 'Wind and Water' talk on a History of Milling by Peter Jones
8pm at the Nottage - £4 members, £5 non-members
includes a glass of wine or a soft drink.
Tickets from 825622 or 07708020842 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday 30th March - AGM, 7.30pm at the Nottage
- Sat./Sun. 21st/22nd May - Wivenhoe Open Gardens
Many gardens will be open to the public. 11.00am to 5.00pm
(£4 each, accompanied children, free)
Sat 25th June Golden Anniversary Lunch Party
Sun 21st Aug Crabbing Competion on the Quay. 1 - 3pm. £2 per person
Registration from 12 noon.
Sun. 9th Oct. Autumn Riverbank Clean-up 10am at the station car park.
Bags provided, bring gloves.
Fri. 18th Nov Wine Tasting 8 pm Royal British Legion
- Sat. 26th Nov. Christmas Craft Fair William Loveless Hall 10am - 4pm.
access for stallholders is from 9 a.m.